Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Introducing Haley Marie...

my new niece! My brother, Scott, and sister-in-law, Bridget, brought their first baby into the world Saturday night. She weighed 7.9lbs. and was 21 inches long.

We are thrilled to have this new addition to our family and know Scott and Bridget are going to be wonderful parents.

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo beautiful. I know Scott and Bridget are very proud. Keep the pictures coming. Eloise

Candy said...

She is just beautiful, Angela! I know you are a proud aunt. :)

Autumn said...

How cute is she. I love the little hat. Just a few more weeks and I will have her relief!! Thank God!!

Betty said...

she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Don't you wish you lived by them!! She is precious, I can't wait to see more pics of her.

Laura said...

How sweet. I saw 2 newborns today, and got to hold one of them. I almost got the fever, until I looked at Michael's face while I was holding the one :)

Michelle said...

Hello Mrs. High speed!!!? Time for a new blog, it's been almost 30 days!!!