Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update...

I was talking to a lady yesterday and she said that the one thing she regretted about being a parent was not taking time to write down all of those memories that she thought were so cute at the time but now she forgot. I haven't been good at blogging lately. Facebook and being busy has taken priority over blogging. I'm going to try and get back into blogging so I can keep up with those cute little things that have happened. I REALLY enjoy going back and looking at my old posts and I know I will regret it if I stop blogging. Without further ado...

May 2009...Parker graduating from preschool.  He was SO cute!












The whole family after graduation...


We went to Louisville, Kentucky for the Southern Baptist Convention in June and we had a great time.  For the first time I figured out the value of a hotel with a swimming pool.  We swam in every hotel swimming pool we stayed at.  I didn't take many pictures but I did take some of us at the Louisville Slugger Museum. It was neat to see how the bats are made.


Parker...

Hayden...



Summer 2009...All the granchildren on Chad's side of the family (minus one two year old)...


This little two year old (almost 3 year old) has stolen my heart.  After not being able to say "Angela" he started calling me Double A and it is SO cute...


Hayden started 1st grade August 17...


He has a great teacher, Mrs. Arnold...


Parker started Kindergarten about August 21...



He has the same teacher that Hayden has last year, Mrs. Ivins...we love her...


My sweet grandmother turned 81 on September 2.  On August 29 we had a surprise birthday party for her.  I think she is beautiful...inside and out.

 
Sugie with her great grandchildren...


Sugie's cake...


September 3rd...On Parker's birthday they happened to be talking about sour tastes and they were to try a lick of lemon. All is good until...


Ewwww...that's sour...


September 25...Parker dressed as Johnny Appleseed...


October 1...Chuck E. Cheese with the Birthday Boys...we combined their birthday parties and they really enjoyed it.

We have the best cake lady and they wanted a Mario and Luigi cake...


Me and Parker. He turned 5 on September 3rd.


Me and Hayden. He'll be 7 years old on October 29th.


I love the boys' fake smiles.


Three generations...my grandmother, my mom and me celebrating my 33rd birthday.  Taken TODAY!

1 comment:

Regina said...

It's great to see the boys! Cuties! Parker looks so big! I can see how he looks a lot like Hayden did at that age. I also never thought how much they look like Chad, but they do now that they're growing up.