This morning Hayden was sitting in my lap and we were talking (mostly about me getting him some "Tony Tiger" cereal...aka Frosted Flakes). It got quiet for a second and then he said, "When me and Parker get bigger and you get old, we're going to take care of you." I said, "Awww, you're going to take care of me?" Then he laughed and said, "No, Parker said that," as he was getting embarrassed. Cute but when I told Chad he said it, he denied it.
I think I'll still continue to pray for my future daughters-in-law.
4 comments:
AWW..sweet! That is really smart of him to realize the fact that you are both going to get older and that you would even need someone to possibly take care of you.
Funny little boys,
they get so embarassed after they say something gooshy.
i agree anglea, i already pray for my future daughter-in-laws.
i hope that i can get to know them as friends before they become my boys' girlfriends. i guess i was thinking it would make it a better relationship. but what do i know, God knows his plan for our relationships. things mommy's concern themselves with. silly, isn't it.
I know that you will be taken care of! Hayden is a sweet boy.
That is so sweet. That fact that he understands that is really great. I guess you and chad can sleep well at night knowing that your four year old already has plans to care for you in your old age.
Post a Comment