Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wishes...

Today Hayden and I were in the car and he asked if wishes always come true. I explained that throwing coins in the water and making wishes before you blow out the candles was just something fun to do but what you wish for doesn't always happen.

It was quiet for a little while and then he said, "Well, I want my coins back!!! Why is it that adults give little kids money to throw in the water when you get no wishes!?!?!!"

That should stop him from ever finding gambling attractive and maybe he will be a good saver.

3 comments:

Betty said...

what a cute comment!

Laura said...

That's really funny. That Hayden, he's a thinker isn't he!!

Michelle said...

I thought I would be way far behind on your blog but I'm not, great! I guess this is how often a working Mama blogs huh? :) Just kidding...kinda :)