Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas on Caddo

We have really come to enjoy Caddo Lake! It seems as though you can see Caddo Lake from most of Oil City and we can even see it from our house. Everytime we go over the Caddo Lake bridge Parker says, "Caddo Lake, see Caddo Lake, Mommy!"

Last weekend, we went to Christmas on Caddo, which is held right on the bank of Caddo Lake in Oil City. This was our first of, hopefully, many years to attend.

The boys telling Santa what they wanted for Christmas. Parker wanted Power Rangers and Hayden wanted Transformers.















Part of Christmas on Caddo is fireworks. While we were waiting we started taking pictures. It was so dark I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of but was surprised once the picture came up.














A nice lady took our picture.















The boys watching the fireworks.





4 comments:

Candy said...

What great pictures Angela! I love the expressions on their faces. We miss ya'll!!!

destiny said...

Sounds like fun!! I want to come visit you in O.C.

Betty said...

This picture of them watching the fireworks is great!

Laura said...

That sounds like fun! I didn't know they had that. Great pictures!