I am horrible about making decision for window coverings, which is why I don't have any in my house...until now...
Boring white cabinets, with dishes in the sink and my ugly yellow I-can't-live-without-them dish washing gloves.
After a new window covering with my DIY cornice board and pretty material.
I love it! It adds so much. Now...if I can just figure out what to do with the other 112 windows. Sigh...
Go check our what the other fabulous ladies are DIY-ing at Kimba's DIY Day!


5 comments:
that cornice board with that pop of fabric really brightened up that space and added the finishing touch.
I gotta get me some of those can't live without them yellow dishwashing gloves. : )
that looks great, Angela!!! I love it!!! :)
I LOVE it Angela! You have great taste!
hey and the dishes magically went away too, what a deal! I love this and I am the same way- no pizazz on my windows either
it looks so good! I love your diy projects!
Post a Comment