Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How do I look Mom?

 

Bless his little heart.
Yesterday after being with his grandparents I noticed what I thought was sleepy in his eye.  I got it out and then minutes later realized it was not sleepy but the gunk that gets in your eyes with an infection.  We took him to see Granddad and sure enough it was Pink Eye.

He has eye drops that we have to put in that he HATES but he is doing good at getting them.  I assumed we would have to hold him down but Chad is so good with him.  Chad holds his hand and I do the drops then he gets lots of hugs.

I pray that we can get through this without it going to the other eye.  So far so good!

3 comments:

destiny said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging!! :)

Candy said...

poor guy!!!

Anonymous said...

have him close his eye and place the drops in the corner. When he opens them, the drops go in the eye.

Sheryl Culpepper