Saturday, April 17, 2010

A few funny things from Parker...

What you DON'T want to hear your son say from the bathroom...

Parker:  Mom, look what my pee can do!
Me:  What?
Parker:  Come see what my pee can do!
Me: (walking in the bathroom) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!  GET CLOSER TO THE POTTY!!!!!!

He was 3 feet from the potty and PROUD of what his pee could do.  At least he lifted the lid?


Last week the boys were cleaning their rooms and I had a big black trash bag full of outgrown clothes on the floor of Parker's room.  I asked him to take it to the kitchen so I could put it away.  He was worried he couldn't lift it and I assured him that he could just drag it.  The boy in him wanted to pick it up so bad so he did with some grunting and instead of taking in to the kitchen walked straight to Hayden's room and this is the exchange I heard...

Parker:  Look at me, Hayden, carrying this heaving bag.  I bet you can't lift it!
Hayden:  I bet I CAN!
Parker:  Let's see.
Hayden:  (grunting and lifting)  See I am strong I can lift it!
Parker:  Wow Hayden!  Can you take that to the kitchen for me?

Sly little booger!  I know he wasn't trying to be sneaky but I was laughing to myself as I heard this exchange.

4 comments:

totegirl said...

Boys, gotta love them, I apologize daily to Silas for not getting him a brother, it's a little late now to adopt- brother's are the best, too.
Silas put gum on a slide last summer and then told cady to go down it!

Sharron said...

Love it. Have had things like this happen often in our house.

Jenni said...

haha! Oh the joys of boys... You constantly remind me of what I have to look forward to.

Autumn said...

we have had the potty pee shooting at our house, but the trash bag thing made me laugh out loud!! That is hilarious.