A PLACE TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FAMILY
Is this blackmail?
It's SWEET! :)
hilarious!
Aww I love this!
I love this! Won't show it to Nate though or he'll really start missing Carly again!
I knew he loved Cilla Brooke all along! She is the best Grand Dog ever!!! Eloise
WHAT THE HECK??? There is NO WAY that I could relax with one of our big ol' dogs on me like that.(Although she does look quite cozy, no?)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is this blackmail?
It's SWEET! :)
hilarious!
Aww I love this!
I love this! Won't show it to Nate though or he'll really start missing Carly again!
I knew he loved Cilla Brooke all along! She is the best Grand Dog ever!!! Eloise
WHAT THE HECK??? There is NO WAY that I could relax with one of our big ol' dogs on me like that.
(Although she does look quite cozy, no?)
Post a Comment