Friday, June 04, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm about to start some out of order posts but I want to record these...

I got some really sweet homemade Mother's Day gifts from the boys but my favorite were these:

From Hayden (all misspellings just as written and perfect to me)...
Dear Mom, I think you are the best Mom in the wole wide world.  I think you are the pretteist mom that I ever saw.  I love all the hugs and kisses that you can give me.  Even though your work is boring I still love you.  Your son, Hayden
From Parker (one of those about my Mom questionnaires)...

 Her hair is---black
Her eyes are---green
She is---33---years old
She is---7---feet tall.
She weighs---90---pounds.
She likes to---SLEP.
While I'm at school she---works.
She always tells me---that she luvs me.
The best food she cooks is---fish stix.
Love, Parker

3 comments:

Candy said...

SOOOO sweet!!!

Jen said...

awwww how sweet! Love that you are 7ft tall and 90lbs...can you imagine?! ha! Love the fish stix too!

Jenni said...

Aww precious! What great memories!