We had such a great Memorial Day. We stayed at home and relaxed the first part of the day and then this afternoon went on the lake with Shane, Melissa, Bubba and Ashley.
The first things the kids noticed was that Shane had his tubes on the back of his boat for them to ride on. We had kind of a bad experience a couple of years ago with a tube so I wasn't real excited about the possibility but Shane said the Hotdog was very hard to flip.
I was nervous because I didn't want my babies to go flying off but once we got going I felt more comfortable and realized we weren't going to fall off.
The kids wanted to ride again so Ashley volunteered to ride with them. She is a trooper!
A few pictures from the day...
Mrs. Ash-a-ley (as Parker calls her)...
Me and my boys. I love them so much...
Chad and Parker relaxing on the boat. We actually put the boat in at Oil City and boated all the way over to Texas. It was a beautiful and relaxing ride.
Not long after getting onto the Texas side of Caddo Lake went through the most beautiful area of Cypress Trees. This picture DOES.NOT do it justice.
God did good when he made the Cypress Tree. I think they are just beautiful...
The kids were REALLY wanting to swim...
Bro. Bubba, Shane and the kids went in. They had a blast, of course...
Oh, and Parker looks like he might be on the USA Olympic Synchronized Swimming team one day. Look at that hand :). He was being silly!
Our whole trip was possible because of some of our favorite people...Shane and Melissa.
Thank you Shane & Melissa! We love you guys and are so thankful God has given us such good friends!











4 comments:
how fun!!! Now Angela, I always thought falling off the tube was best part of riding! :) Glad ya'll had a great day with great friends!
Ha! Candy! I used to think that, too...when I was a teenager. I knew if one of the boys fell off I would go, too. It's weird how you become more leary of things once you get older.
What a great day you all had! Looks like fun and everyone was able to cool off on such a HOT day!
Love you guys!
DiGi
Looks like so much fun!!! I saw all of the people on the road with their boats hitched up on Memorial Day and I thought about how much fun that would be!!!
Post a Comment