It's been nearly a monthy since I updated my blog. In that time, Ethan turned 10 years old and had a grand party with LOTS of boys...
Instead of receiving presents, Ethan asked for toothpaste, toothbrushes and small toys for me to take on my mission trip to Ecuador for his birthday gift. What a precious, precious boy! Ethan and his friends collected all these goodies...
I can't wait to see the faces of the children in Ecuador light up as we share these things!
On the 3rd Monday of each month my friend, Sara, is donating all the profits from the Zumba class she leads to my Ecuador trip. Our first Exercise 4 Ecuador class was held March 19. We had a great turn out! Here were the ladies from the class...all sweaty having just Exercised 4 Ecuador! $120 was raised that night. Thank you Sara and Zumba friends!
Our next Exercise 4 Ecuador is THIS Monday night...April 16. Come have fun with us!
I'm getting closer to my goal of $2000 with raised $1250 so far. I've had ALOT of etching orders and I am, slowly but surely, working on them. Several people have just given donations wanting to help with the mission trip. Another neat thing...I've had several etching orders come in from people who don't know anything about my trip to Ecuador. It is rather unusual to get so many orders from people at this time of year...especially all at one time. God is providing! Thank you Lord!
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

No comments:
Post a Comment