I don't normally write about Chad on here but this was too sweet that I couldn't pass up blogging about it. Wednesday night I played cards with some friends and when I got in, about 12:30am there was an index card stuck to the door handle. It said...
"Angela, There is a message for you on the camera. Love, Chad"
So I go over to the camera to review the pictures and I saw these pictures...


Get it? I love you! It was the sweetest thing ever. He could have spent lots of money to buy me something but that free sign of love meant more to me than anything he could have found at a store. By the way, Hayden helped him take the pictures...what a good boy!

8 comments:
Awww...that was REALLY sweet. What a great way to end the day!
How creative! That is very sweet, thanks for sharing. :) Hayden did a great job of taking the pics too.
I bet that your boys make you feel really special. I love his creativity. Wonderful!
By the way? Was your b-day?
Awwww, how sweet and thoughtful. Way to go Chad!!!
Wow! I am impressed that actually took him stopping and thinking about wanting to do something for you. I think you have a keeper!!
I agree that the best things are not the most expensive, but just knowing that he stopped and thought about you.
WOW! The only thing that would have made that message sweeter was if he would have worn those HOT new glasses of his!!! hehehehe
Don't be a hater Shell! My sunglasses will start a nationwide tidal wave. You will start seeing more people with Elvis shades...a new trend is coming! Ride the wave, join the rest of us.
Post a Comment