Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Mommy/Bad Mommy...

I may be setting myself up for something one day but today it worked out for me!

I asked Hayden if he thought I was a good Mommy or a bad Mommy. He looked down and started forming something with his fingers and said, "What's this?" I said, "A heart." He said, "You're a good Mommy!"

So sweet!

3 comments:

Betty said...

I am sure you won't forget this moment for a long time. Very sweet!

destiny said...

Awwww, How sweet!

Laura said...

That is really sweet! I'm glad it worked out for the best for you...I mean you never know what might come out of kids' mouths!

In Cubbies tonight, it was so cute because Mrs. Erika was asking the kids if they knew what sin was. One of the little boys answered that it was a truck or something crazy like that. Hayden got this really cute smile on his face & looked at Mrs. Erika and said, "I don't think so!" You just had to see his face when he said it! Very cute.