For as long as Parker has been talking, when a tv show is over, he will come running to me and say, "OVER YET!" I JUST realized what that means...
I will always ask about a tv show, "is it over yet?" Isn't that funny. What these kids pick up on is too funny.
4 comments:
Kids are a reflexion of their parents. That is for sure!
Too funny! When a show is going off that Ethan is watching he waves and "bye, bye" (over and over) everytime. When we are in the car and get to our destination he always says "Here we are." And, when I am in the shower and turn it off, he says "All done!" I say all of those things to him and he just picked up on them and says them every single time--its funny!
okay, this comment is so long, it should be a post on MY blog! :)
very funny! I can just hear Parker's sweet little voice!
I think it's so funny when we as parents finally realize what our kids have been saying - or what they meant. I still have many challenges with Kaylee. I can't lie, sometimes I don't understand the meaning of things Dalton says! He sure seems to know what he's talking about, though!
Post a Comment