Monday, August 20, 2007

Today or Tomorrow...

I can see where this would be confusing for a kid...

The other day Hayden said, "Is it tomorrow yet?"

Funny boy!!!

5 comments:

Betty said...

That is so cute. This is the beauty from kids.

destiny said...

Emma Kate has said the same thing before. That's so funny! They always hear...We'll do that tomorrow, or maybe tomorrow.

Laura said...

Sometimes, Dalton will ask to do something, and I will say no. He automatically says, "No, tomorrow," as if he was not really wanting to do it today anyway. It's always a relief to me when he says that because I don't have to go thru the exhausting, "Maybe tomorrow"/"No I want to do it today" conversation!

Autumn said...

It does seem to take awhile for them to get the hang of time. Connor loves to say we or going to go somewhere yesterday!!

Regina said...

Sometimes my kids get confused when they take a nap and then they think it's tomorrow because they went to sleep and woke up.