A PLACE TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FAMILY
This is hilarious!!! :)
Oh I love it. How funny!!!!
How fun! The one with you and Chad looked real for him...must be the clothes! LOL!
Hilarious!
Wow...there have been a couple blogs where my only response it "wow" on another note, this was hillarious, and on another note, I'm not quite sure how I felt about the crotch shot on Chad at the end of the video :)
That's ridiculously funny. Is that even a word?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is hilarious!!! :)
Oh I love it. How funny!!!!
How fun! The one with you and Chad looked real for him...must be the clothes! LOL!
Hilarious!
Wow...there have been a couple blogs where my only response it "wow" on another note, this was hillarious, and on another note, I'm not quite sure how I felt about the crotch shot on Chad at the end of the video :)
That's ridiculously funny. Is that even a word?
Post a Comment