North Pole Secretary
Letters include:
- Personal letter from Santa
- Postage stamp canceled out form North Pole, Alaska (clearly the closest post office to NP)
- Message from Santa about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas
- Sent on decorative paper (varies depending upon suppliers stock)
- Price breaks for multiple letters!! $8 for first 2, $6 for next 2, and $5 for each thereafter!
Orders will not be accepted after Dec. 13th! Sooner you get yours in, the sooner you'll watch the expression on your kiddos face when they open their letter from Santa sent from the North Pole.
From now until next Monday, November 22, all letters will be $5. This is a fellow blogger and mom trying to pay of $40,000 in adoption fees and you can go read her blog at Pretty Organized Palace.
I actually won free letters for my boys and am trying to help her spread the word about her business so go check her out!
I'll be updating soon!
From now until next Monday, November 22, all letters will be $5. This is a fellow blogger and mom trying to pay of $40,000 in adoption fees and you can go read her blog at Pretty Organized Palace.
I actually won free letters for my boys and am trying to help her spread the word about her business so go check her out!
I'll be updating soon!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! I'll check it out! Can't wait to get an update! :)
Post a Comment