Our former pastors sweet 21 year old daughter, Jessica, died in a car accident this week. We went to the visitation today and it was extremely emotional. I know that God has a plan for all of us and this was part of his plan for Jessica but my heart still sinks when I think of the loss. The funeral will be tomorrow at 2pm. Please pray for her parents, Bro. Scott and Lisa, and her siblings, Luke and Hannah...they have a tough road ahead of them.
We have needed something to laugh about since we have been so sad over the last few days and this YouTube video has done it! We have really had fun watching this over and over.
Please pray for our traveling safety as we head to Galveston in the morning. We will be traveling back next Sunday. Also, pray for our children while they are with their grandparents and for their safety as well.

I'll take LOTS of pictures!
5 comments:
All I can say about that video is OH MY!!! Definitely needed that laugh.
This did the trick. Thanks. What a laugh. Even the room seemed to moved....
Well, that was very interesting! It is definitely something to make you laugh! You know I've been praying for y'all since we talked Saturday night! Keep safe. Can't wait to see the pictures!
I'm sorry for the lost of your friend. A loss is never easy but it does make us stronger sometimes.
I hope you enjoy your trip!
I'm sorry for the lost of your friend. A loss is never easy but it does make us stronger sometimes.
I hope you enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment