I have once again taken control of Angela's Blog so that I can express to her and to everyone how much she means to me. Let me tell you a little about my Valentine. She has put up with the old me, the one I am not proud of. She inspired me to change my life. She brought out the best in me, a side I didn't even know was there. That was then. She still brings out the best in me. In a world of uncertainty she is the solid ground beneath my feet. She still makes my heart skip a beat even though I don't let her know enough. She is the best mother to Hayden and Parker. She has loads of patience with the boys and yes, even with me. Her loyalty and love are amazing. She is my friend. She knows my hurts and the pain I have experienced. Our nine year anniversary is approaching and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. She is my Valentine, and for that I thank God! Happy Valentines Day darling! Love, ChadSaturday, February 14, 2009
My Valentine
I have once again taken control of Angela's Blog so that I can express to her and to everyone how much she means to me. Let me tell you a little about my Valentine. She has put up with the old me, the one I am not proud of. She inspired me to change my life. She brought out the best in me, a side I didn't even know was there. That was then. She still brings out the best in me. In a world of uncertainty she is the solid ground beneath my feet. She still makes my heart skip a beat even though I don't let her know enough. She is the best mother to Hayden and Parker. She has loads of patience with the boys and yes, even with me. Her loyalty and love are amazing. She is my friend. She knows my hurts and the pain I have experienced. Our nine year anniversary is approaching and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. She is my Valentine, and for that I thank God! Happy Valentines Day darling! Love, Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So sweet!
Awww, that is so sweet! Thank you sweetie!
How sweet!!!
very sweet!!!
Angela, it was so good to see you yesterday even if for just a minute! I miss you!
Oh good gravy, that was sweet!
That's just about the sweetest blog post I've ever read!!
This is such a nice post!
You guys are beautiful together!
Angela, Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for your thoughts and prayers. Would you mind to also leave a comment on Eli's blog? It is the only way that the entire family can know the love and prayers that go out for them, and they need that right now. I know that every comment will be an encouragment to them. Thank you!
Post a Comment