We have had the stomach bug around here this week. It started with Parker on Sunday night/Monday morning, then Hayden on Wednesday and me on Thursday. It is yucky but for us it only lasted 12 hours. One of the bright spots that filled my heart with happiness was in the middle of poor Parker throwing up (crazy enough). Here is what the little puking guy said, right in the middle of "the act"...
I pray...
PUKE
that God...
PUKE
will help me stop frowing (throwing) up.
I love that he knows where his help comes from. His help comes from the LORD, the Maker of Heaven and earth (Psalms 121:1-2). Amen!
4 comments:
I hope your sweet little man is feeling better by now! Yuck!
He knows where his help comes from because he has dedicated, godly parents!
Thank you for your sweet words on our blog!
That is so precious to hear...
that precious boy!!! I'm so sorry that ya'll have been sick. Hope everyone is back to normal now! Miss you!!!
He keeps us laughing!
Post a Comment