Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4-Wheeler Accident...

God was watching over Hayden on May 2, 2010.  My baby flew off a 4-wheeler and hit the ground breaking his front two teeth.  Praise the Lord he had a helmet on or I could be blogging a different story...

Here he is a little after the accident.  Those are his adult teeth (sigh...).

One of our former church members works at the dentist office.  I was so thankful that I could e-mail her these pictures on that Sunday afternoon.  She was able to talk me off the ledge and get in touch with the dentist for me.

We went to the dentist the next morning at 8am hoping that they could fix his teeth right then.  Because his upper lip and teeth were pretty sensitive they had us wait two weeks to come back and get them fixed.  It was a LONG two weeks but they got him all fixed up and his teeth look back to normal.  Modern dentistry is amazing!

4 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so thankful, he was okay! Poor baby! So impressed with skills of the dentist!

Michelle said...

Angela! This is awful!!! Oh my gosh, I'm sure you reacted much better than I would have but that poor baby's teeth! I'm so glad they turned out perfect after the dentist and all. His little face just makes me so sad

destiny said...

That is pitiful!! What a blessing that he is okay!!!

Jen said...

I'm so glad he's ok! Poor baby! Scares me that mine ride 4 wheelers!