but guess what???? This is NOT free. I think it should be free if you want to go and tell someone about Jesus. In my ideal world purchasing my plane ticket would go a little something like this...
ME: Hi...I need a plane ticket to Ecuador so I can tell people about Jesus.
AIRLINE: Mrs. Mills...that will be FREE and we will have your tickets sent to your e-mail in a few hours. Thanks for sharing God's love with others. Oh, and you know the whole security/body scanner thing? You can bypass that, too!
Ahhhh...If only it were that easy.
I need to raise $2000 to go to Ecuador. God laid an idea on my heart...etch glass to raise money for your mission trip to Ecuador. And so...
Etching for Ecuador was born.
If I can etch 50 pieces of glass and sell them for $50 each then I will have my cost covered for the baking dishes and the trip paid for completely.
You can give a me a check or send me a Paypal payment (to abpmills@gmail.com) in the amount of $50. At that time let me know which design you would like on your baking dish (or other piece of glass) picked from a design on my blog (http://etchingbyangela.blogspot.com/). Once I am done with the etching I will call you and we can arrange pickup.
You get a beautiful etched baking dish and the joy of being a part of this mission trip to Ecuador all for $50.
PS...If you don't want a baking dish but still want to help...I'll be glad to take donations in any amount :)
Please pray about helping.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21



No comments:
Post a Comment