Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cousins Week aka Thanksgiving Break

It all started when we found out my brother, Scott, and his family were coming for Thanksgiving.  We LOVE Uncle Scott, Aunt Bridget, Haley, Ryker and Maddox and always enjoy our visits with them.

The cousins were so happy to be reunited...


This was our first time to get to meet Baby Maddox so we all wanted to love on him.



My boys were so sweet to their little cousins.  They are growing boys, cool, athletic...and sweet, loving and wonderful with little kids.  I'm so proud of them!


Before the kids came we were talking on FaceTime and they were telling me about the ice cream truck coming by and I told them that the ice cream truck doesn't come by here during the winter.  Ryker took from that conversation that we didn't have ice cream in Louisiana.  Ha!  So, I made sure to have Bomb Pops and DiGi had Blue Bell.



Other fun pictures...





Parker and Haley counting while playing Hide and Seek


Maddox is the SWEETEST baby.  I told Bridget that I could never be Maddox's babysitter on a daily basis because I would do nothing but hold him, look into his beautiful blue eyes, let him suck his thumb and hold his blanket.  Seriously, I would be the WORST babysitter.
I just realized I took no pictures of my sister-in-law, Bridget.  How sad!  She is a great mom to my niece and nephews and a loving wife to my brother.  Speaking of my brother...

Mom and Scott (Buddy the Elf)

My brother and his family left on Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with Bridget's family.

On Thanksgiving Day, we had Chad's sister, Krys, and her family over.

Parker and his second cousin, Addison.  She is PRECIOUS!


We also had more cousin visits when Graham and Baylee came over Thanksgiving Day after having lunch at mom's house.

Our Provencal cousin, Dale. 

All of the boys cousins...

That night Dallas played the Raiders and won.  The guys looked so cute...both wearing their Troy Aikman jerseys.

On Black Friday, we went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings at the Boardwalk and to see the movie,
Frozen and we enjoyed hanging out with Baylee-Boo!

After we got back from our afternoon of fun, our Florida cousins were back.

Parker and Maddox were playing Patty Cake...precious!

Little Ryker is VERY BUSY and I begged him to come sit with me.  Finally he made his way over to my lap to watch a Christmas movie.  I didnt want to disturb his movie so I snuck a picture.  All of my Florida family call me Double A for Aunt Angela but when Ryker says my name in his scratchy little voice it comes out "Dubba Way".  Melts my heart!

My little guy was needing love from DiGi, too

Ryker and Haley couldn't believe DiGi and Grandad had a couch that made out into a bed.  They had never heard of such a thing.  They were amazed when they got to see it be pulled out.  Ha!

Sadly, the following day our Florida Family would have to fly back home.  We enjoy them so much when they are here and miss them so much when they are gone.

To ease our sadness we ended up going to see Santa at the mall and eat lunch and we ran into another cousin, River.

What a great way to end Cousins Week Thanksgiving Break!
We love our family!

No comments: