Hayden's new thing is asking how to spell stuff. Tonight before AWANA he asked Chad how to spell TV and Chad replied, "TV." He asked once more, "Dad, how do you spell TV?" and Chad said, "TV, it's the letter T and the letter V." Exasperated, he came to me and said, "Mom, Dad won't tell me how to spell TV and just keeps saying TV." We both cracked up laughing. That has got to be hard for them to understand.
3 comments:
It's so cute watching them learn new stuff!!
That is so funny! He's like, "Just give me the answer!" (That's from Billy Madison)
This story reminds me of a time when Ken and I were first dating and I noticed he had Guess jeans on one night. I said, "What kind of jeans are those (knowing)? He said, "Guess?" and I said, "no, just tell me, what kind of jeans are those?", His reply, "Guess?"...anyway you get the picture, we were reinacting the 80's commercial. I "guess" you had to be there. <---I am such a dork...why are people friends with me anyway?
Post a Comment