Yesterday Hayden was talking about him one day being a daddy. I told him it was a long ways off but that one day he would get married to a girl and then become a daddy. He said hmmm...what girl will I marry? Maybe Alli will marry me. I assured him that God would let him know who he was supposed to marry. A little later he was coloring a picture and was trying to figure out who to give it to and he told Chad, "I'll just make this for Alli since she is going to marry me." I thought it was too cute!
2 comments:
He would be such a lucky boy to get ahold of this Alli girl one day, whoever she may be, she sounds great!!!....I should mention that shes gorgeous as well. I was reading this out loud to Alli and she got all giddy and said, "I'm not going to marry Hayden, I'm not getting married to anybody at all, please tell him that"...the artical didn't go quite as I had planned, how easy would an arranged marriage have been?
Good luck with those two!!
Post a Comment