A PLACE TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FAMILY
Sunday, March 18, 2007
A little bit of Elvis lives in...
Parker!
When Parker is really happy that I have done something for him, found something he lost, etc. he says "THANK YOU MUCH!" I know he is missing the "very" but I still think it is super-cute!
this is what God does to us...just when we think that the vein on the side of our forehead is going to pop, He prompts our kids to say something sweet to calm us back down and appreciate every waking moment we get with them.
3 comments:
I love to hear Parker talk! He is so sweet! See now aren't you glad you didn't sale him after all! Ha!
this is what God does to us...just when we think that the vein on the side of our forehead is going to pop, He prompts our kids to say something sweet to calm us back down and appreciate every waking moment we get with them.
Love these moments :)
Post a Comment