Monday, March 19, 2007

Milking Adventures Spoof

I was so excited waiting to get home from the garage sale with her that I almost wet my pants (that could have something to do with the large Dr. Pepper from Sonic, but moving on...). Chad and Hayden don't see what a big deal this is. "Yes, Parker and Mommy, we know you like milk. Yes, we know it is going to give you milk." Don't they understand that we don't know anyone who owns a plastic milk cow? To them it is just natural that you go to a garage sale and come home with a plastic milk cow. Maybe it come from my genes, my mom likes to garage sale. (My grandmother collects roosters for her kitchen, maybe thats why I have been known to buy animals from garage sales in my day. Hmmm...)...

I could go on, but I won't. Love you Regina. We miss you and your family! Here is the real story...




Parker with his plastic milk cow.


Parker "drinking" the milk straight from the udders of the plastic milk cow.

Parker loves animals. It all started when DiGi got Parker some little plastic animals. A few months after that we went to a garage sale where we got some bigger plastic animals and Parker has such fun playing with them. He loves setting them up and using his imagination with them. After we saw Regina's milk cow we started looking at the plastic cow and talking about how a cows udders make milk, etc. Well, Parker has decided that he can get milk straight from the cows udders...literally.

So...how fast can we come to the farm, Regina, so he will know that is not EXACTLY how it works?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This was so funny! I can't wait for Regina to comment

Laura said...

That is funny! I didn't know that Parker was so imaginative!!

Autumn said...

That is hilarious!! I love it angela. Parker looks like he is really happy with his cow all he needs now is come yogurt like cameron.

Regina said...

I would love for Parker to come and learn how to really milk a cow. I would highly discourage drinking it directly from the udders, but if he doesn't mind the neck cramp and maybe a couple of cow hairs...

I'm glad my life is a source of amusement for you all! I do what I can for the humans (and the cows).