Friday, March 02, 2007

Puppies...

Today as Parker and I were driving to pickup Hayden from school I told him that we would be going to lunch with Chad at Pepe's Mexican Restaurant (pronounced Pep-eees). Parker said, "puppies, pet, puppies, nice." I told him not puppy but Pepe's, a place where he could eat chips and dip. We never really talked about it with him again but I did tell Chad about it.

Tonight over dinner Chad asked Parker where we all went earlier today and he said, "Doggies."

You've got to love this age :)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there is some truth to his comments, how else could their food be so cheap! Besides, what is that smell that remains on you throughout the day after you eat there???

Michelle said...

HA! lol! Okay, Chadley that was funny! Wait a minute, I don't think I'm going to be able to eat there again, just because of that comment alone. Isn't it China where they hang the dead dogs on the outside of the doors to let you know whats on the menu for the day? :0)

Autumn said...

Some of the food there is kind of suspicious looking. Kids or very intuitive.