Sunday, September 14, 2008

Loving brothers...

The other day I walked down the hall, passing up the living room and saw this...Notice Hayden's arm around Parker? How cute is that. I ran and got my camera and snapped a picture before they could move. They had been playing all day and then decided to sit and watch a little television. Disregard the random clothes and toys on the floor.When they heard the picture snap they decided they wanted to take a picture looking "cute". I don't pass up those opportunities very often considering most of the time they try everything to NOT look cute. I love Hayden's smile in this one.

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I totally understand! Those rare times when they are not screaming at each other you just want to enjoy it.

destiny said...

That is so sweet! I love when I see my children loving on each other and getting along! It does happen once in awhile and it just melts my heart!!

Betty said...

The love between brothers and sisters is pure and unique. Lovely picture.

Julie said...

How cute are they!!!!! You'll have to look back on this post the next time they start to fight!!

Leigh Ann said...

That makes my heart happy!

Jen said...

So sweet! I love times like this (rare at my house, but it does happen once in a while!). Since I was raised an only child, it always amazes me when I see their sweet bonds.

Michelle said...

Great moment!! Far and few between I hear ya! :)