Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go see this movie!


Chad and I went to see this movie on Saturday afternoon. It stars Kirk Cameron and is about a marriage on the rocks and how God can bring it back together. It has some intense scenes and some funny scenes. I promise you will enjoy this and it is a great date movie!

10 comments:

Ashlie said...

I've seen the ads for this and I've been wanting to see it. I'm glad to hear it was good! I read on-line that it was one of the top 5 movies this weekend! How do you like that, Hollywood?!

Michelle said...

Hey!!! I'm in Cali now, just taking time to say hi to ya! The babies and I are resting for a little while this afternoon while Ken is gold mining :) So I had time to check your blog...plane ride went great all three kids fell asleep, Ken and I read half way through new books, it was great! The last couple of days we have just been visiting with family and we went to a train museum yesterday and took the kids on a train ride which was fun and tiring it is hot here! I guess we can't escape it. I think late this afternoon we are going to the Jelly Belly factory and they have an outlet where all the funky shaped ones are bagged to sale...well, I guess that is it for now, I'll check in to say hi again later...have a good week!

canscrap4u2 said...

Our small group went to dinner and to see Fireproof on Sat. night...it was fabulous. I would like to have a copy of those 40 day things...I'd like to try it, not that I need it, but I think I should be that day everyday anyway, you know?

Anonymous said...

GREAT MOVIE! Steven and I seen it on Sunday afternoon.

Julie said...

I had heard this was a great movie!!! Now if Bryan's schedule will just slow down and create some space for a date!!!

The Hickmans said...

I have heard so much about this movie- I'm going to have to go see it!

Martha said...

That is so neat ya'll saw a buch of EBC people when you went on Saturday! I really liked it, too! I'm glad it was one of the top ones in the box office:)

Leigh Ann said...

Hopefully we will get a date night soon, and this is what I want to go see. I've heard it is fantastic!

Julie said...

I got to see this movie!!! And I loved it!!!

Autumn said...

Hey I have heard about this movie and thought I would like to check it out! Thanks for the reminder!