Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Claus

HoHoHo! We went to see Santa Claus on Saturday at St. Vincent mall. He was GREAT! He was very believable and I almost wanted to sit on his lap and tell him about the faux wood blinds I want but then I remembered that I'm thirty years old.

Hayden has always done well with Santa Claus but this year told me he was scared. Once we actually got to the mall to see Santa, Hayden was excited to see him and all of the fears went away. Parker was okay, but not much emotion was on his face. He doesn't really get this whole thing yet but will love it next year!

This Santa was really great, not just looking but the way he talked to the kids also. He even told us a secret that Hayden won't even let us tell his Nannie. It is a bit expensive for a picture taken at the mall but it is worth the $15 to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look like a really good Santa! Cute picture!!

Laura said...

I am just now seeing this picture for some reason, but it's really cute!! Sorry I missed it before.