I was telling Parker that it was about to be bed time tonight and just getting him prepared for it. Then just playing I said, "Who wants to go night-night?" and he said "Brudder!" I asked him again only to hear "Brudder" once again. I should have know that "Parker" would have never come out of his mouth. Really, what kids likes to go to bed?
4 comments:
I would die of shock if I went one day without hearing, "No not night night!!" If there is a kid that loves to go to sleep I haven't met him!
If I were a kid, I would want to go night-night!! If only.
I must have one of those very rare kids who likes to sleep. McCulla will tell me, "I'm going to bed now." Don't feel too envious, I fight enough over it with the boys!
Bed...I'm thinking about it right now, at 11:46 at night, just before the morning. Every day I wake up and say that today I'm going to bed early, but instead I find something that I think I have to do that trumps the precious sleep that my body so desires <---oooohhhh that almost sounds like a steamy novel, now thats sad!
Post a Comment