
Hayden has been going to preschool choir on Sunday nights for the last month or so. I have tried not to ask him too much about it because I didn't want to scare him away from it. I didn't even mention that he would be singing on Sunday night or that his grandparents would be coming to watch. Sometimes when the pressure is too great he tunes out (no pun intended) but...
He got right up there and sang the songs just like all of the other kids. This is not in his nature to be onstage with people looking at him but he did it and I am so proud! Pictured with Hayden are Dalton Ogletree and half of Matthew Browning.
2 comments:
I was so proud of him and hes not even mine! Brave little man you have, facing a crowd that big without even being told that he is about to.
Again, this is the first time I'm seeing this entry, too. I'm not sure what has happened to me, but I missed it. Anyway, I was so glad to see him up there also. I thought everybody did a great job! And what cute songs!
Post a Comment