Saturday, December 30, 2006

The politics of living in our home...

Last night Parker had his feet on Hayden as we were trying to watch America's Funniest Videos (which is a great Friday night family show). After telling Parker to stop many times, Hayden finally said, "Stop it, you liberal!" I was taken back because this is the first time I have heard this and told him he should not say that. Of course, the next statement was, "well Daddy says it." Then Chad had to have the "it is not nice to call anyone names" talk. Uh oh!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That is so funny! Of course, nothing like that would ever come out of Dalton's mouth because his parents don't pay attention to politics, but it's funny how Chad "passed" that on without even knowing it!

Regina said...

There's a reason I don't watch the news any more. I found myself screaming at the TV every day! In my house it would be something like, "You feminist!" I did hear Sean call McCulla a "stupid teenager" the other day. I don't specifically remember why I said that, but I'm pretty sure it was me he heard it from. So for me and Chad both -Oops!

Dipboye Family said...

Ha,ha!!! Funny!!! Sounds just like Chad!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, I'm suprised you didn't tell me that yet, since I've been long gone from the ol' blogging. Too funny! Well, its better than the word Alli said a couple of years ago while I was driving, I'm sure you remember, therefore I shall not type it! ;)

Autumn said...

It is so funny the stuff that they repeat. I caught kahlan lining up her dolls a few days ago and pointing her finger at them and saying,"No!! No!! Don't do that!!" and all I thought was this must be what my child heres all the time.