
Here our President is supporting his favorite team, the Texas Rangers.

We have a George W. Bush mask that we (Chad) has had since college. The kids like to play with it, although they always end up fighting over it...I mean who wouldn't want to be the President. This morning the boys were playing with the mask and Hayden said, "I know who he is...George Bush the President of Good...because he teaches good stuff." I like Hayden's way of thinking!
7 comments:
That is definately something to save - the picture, of course!
Those pictures are hilarious!! Love the mask.
Poor Parker...he needs a mask, too!
Am I the only one who is scared by that mask? I like the Pres., but that mask is creepy-ville!
That is so funny! I think Hayden is a pretty smart kid!!
Okay a bit freaky looking huh? but still cute.
and some pants
Post a Comment