Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Self-discipline

Something strange has been going on around my house lately...

self-discipline. The other day Parker came to me and told me he needed a "panking" and proceeded to turn around so I spanked him (softly on the diaper since I didn't even know what I was spanking for). Then yesterday Hayden was climbing on the end table between Chad's chair and the couch and Chad's glass of water spilled. Chad said that Hayden hopped right up, put his hand on his hip, and said, "That is why we shouldn't be doing that."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They are getting so fast with their thinking:
Hayden thinking (Alli as well):
"Uh-I just messed up, okay, I'm going to quickly state what I did wrong, show them I'm becoming responsible for my mistakes and then, yes then! They shall stop spanking me!"

Autumn said...

Ok Angela, I don't know whats in your water, but bottle me up some to give to my two because I am not getting any of that over here. Hey I am happy for you though, your obviously doing something right!

Laura said...

Dalton likes to very quickly apologize when he knows that he has messed up, but I don't think I've gotten Hayden's response out of him yet. It's hard not to laugh after comments like that isn't it!