Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sean is leaving...

Wednesday night on the way to church I was explaining to Hayden that Sean would be moving to Texas and we would probably not see him again. He questioned, "He will still come to our house, right?" but I said, "No, honey, Sean is moving far away." Finally he said "Well, I will see him when he dies." After asking him what he meant he said, "You know, in Heaven."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How smart is he! How sweet!

Laura said...

I know you have to have warm, bubbly feelings inside after comments like that. It's kind of funny because still to this day, Dalton will all of a sudden start talking about how Joseph was tired from walking, but Mary was riding on the donkey. It just comes out of the blue, but I'm so thankful that he knows that story year round!