Up until recently, Parker has always called Hayden "Brudder" but in the last few weeks he has began to call Hayden by his name. It is too cute because while he tries to say Hayden it comes out Enden. Well, tonight while Hayden and Parker were playing, Parker looked at Hayden and said, "Spot, Enden." You might not get it but it was VERY clear that he meant for his brother to stop what he was doing.
I love this age when they are talking but not really well. I remember Hayden saying many funny things but now I will have a place to share Parker's funnies!!
2 comments:
I know what you mean! Recently when connor does something to kahlan she runs to me and tries to explain what he did, but when I tell her I can't understand she looks at me and says, "fine he's mean" and I am like thanks for simplifying that for me.
Oh I love Parker's words! I'm smitten about that Parker!
Post a Comment