Today Hayden went to run some errands with Chad and I guess his little mind was wondering. Their conversation went something like this:
Hayden: Do you know who President Bush is married to?
Chad: (pretending like he didn't know) Who?
Hayden: President Bush is married to his wife.
A little later...
Hayden: Daddy, do you know what President Bush's wife does?
Chad: What?
Hayden: She does the same thing he does.
And now you know, the rest of the story...
4 comments:
hey I know alot of women that help so much with keep there husbands organized and on target that you could totally say that she does the same thing he does. That is funny.
How funny and smart he is! I'm sure he hears a lot about Pres. Bush in your house. Most 4 yos wouldn't even know who the pres. was!
that reminds me of a joke, they kinda sound the same...Have you ever seen Ray Charles wife? NO...neither has he. HAHAHA
Yeah that has nothing to do with this blog but it did remind me of the joke, kids and there thoughts so cute!
I agree with Regina! Hayden is super smart to know who the president is and to have a conversation about him!!
Post a Comment