Yesterday, Chad and Hayden were playing Hi Ho! Cherry-O and Hayden was being quite a sore loser. Hayden would get upset
every time he had to move the cherries from the tree back into the bucket (you can understand). Chad was trying to talk to him about the nice way to play the game and told him that he couldn't win every time he played. Hayden summed up the conversation with, "Daddy, if I win every time then it's the spirit of the game."
3 comments:
That is so funny. I am sure that made perfect since to him.
He is so funny, he says funny "serious" stuff all the time around me, I need to write it all down for you, and I would except I don't even write my own kids stuff down :{
Very cute comment! It is hard for them to learn they can't always win.
Post a Comment