Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Father's Day Tradition

I knew I wanted to do this with my boys, from before they were born. I love that I have these memories. We always put their dress shirts on and head outside to take pictures after church. Sometimes the boys are in a bad mood but I still snap away because it is a great memory.

2003:


2004:

2005:



2006:


2007:




4 comments:

Chad H. Mills said...

Just think, one day those shirts will be too small for those guys!

Candy said...

Angela,
I love this idea! What great memories to be able to look back on.

Michelle said...

I loved looking at these, I can't believe how quickly they changed, even from 06 to now! So cute!!

Laura said...

It's crazy seeing how much they change in a year. I think it is so special that you are doing this with your boys.