"Quarterback Mills, takes the snap from Center Hayden."
"Quarterback throws down field. Man open by the utility pole. Will he catch it????"
Ahhh, I always love seeing boys play football...especially mine. So cute! Chad bought Hayden an LSU football that is just right for his small hands. They have been throwing and catching the football for weeks now. Hayden likes Chad to throw it to him and Hayden jumps up in the air to catch it.
6 comments:
sweet! Matt and throw the football to each other in the backyard all the time! (we don't let the kids play! HaHa)
Ken and I do that too! Funny, we thought we were the only ones....Angela did you have Chad commentate this for you, c'mon now, "pocket", even "quaterback" do you really know these terms? Hehe, very cute play by play pics of the boys, oh and tell Chad that we don't all want to see so much arm next time :)
very funny! I was thinking the same thing about the football terms! ha! very cute pictures. :)
In my defense (pun intended), I do know what a quarterback, wide receiver and center do however Chad did help me write this :).
All I can do is laugh at this point - all of the other comments have summed up my thoughts quite nicely!!
Post a Comment