Today we thought Hayden had told us a lie but he actually told us the truth about something (too long of a story) and we were telling him that we were proud of him. Chad told him that he had something special for him and reached into his pocket and pulled some coins out of his pocket that he gave to Hayden as a treat.
Chad told him that we would need to give God 10% of it back. So there they are on their knees in the living room counting the coins and there was a grand total of 18 cents. Chad told him that 2 cents needed to go back to God. He was amazed at how much he had left over after he gave God his money (I could go into a whole sermon on that).
The next thing that came out of his mouth funny...holding the 2 pennies in his hand he said, "Well, this money isn't just going to fly up!?!?"
Chad had to explain that we give it to the church and that is how God gets it. I love how they think!
4 comments:
What a great lesson to teach your kids!! I love Hayden's thoughts. :)
Smart boy!!! I love it!
That's awesome! I bet he was really concerned when he said that, too!
Okay, now thats comedy, put that kid on a show! :)
Post a Comment