Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day


We are so thankful for this Daddy! He is...


the doer of this hair...


the instigator of this face...


the football coach...



the teacher...

the family man (beautiful picture from www.michellejphoto.com)...


the over-the-shoulder 2 year old holder...


the teller of God's word...


Hayden's daddy and


Parker's daddy.
Thanks for all you do for us!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

This is really cute! Parker and Hayden or very lucky!

destiny said...

That is sooooo cute, Angela. What great pictures--really like the family one!

destiny said...

Looks like a scrapbook page in the making! :)

Candy said...

Very sweet Anglea!! Love it!

Michelle said...

Oh I love this, how creative are you? So cute, I want to copy, but I won't :(

Chad H. Mills said...

I count it among the highest privileges on earth to be your husband and Hayden and Parker's daddy! I am blessed!

Laura said...

That's precious. How very thoughtful of you to pay tribute to your hubby in such a great way!