I sent the boys away so I could really spend some time in Hayden's room. After a few days away at Grandma Sharon's they were ready to come home but I wasn't quite done with Hayden's room (still had more painting to do, bed was pushed along with everything else to the middle of the room, etc). He walked in to the house and went straight for his room only to say, "Wait, this isn't how I wanted my bed." Funny boy! A few day's later his room was done and he really likes it!
Some highlights from his room:
- He has a two and a half by three and a half foot helmet on his biggest wall (painstakingly painted by me) and Dallas Cowboy stars all around the room.
- Aunt Jinnie helped me make a cornice board out of Dallas Cowboys material to cover his window.
- I made a FREE decoration for his room by taking a pennant Chad had picked up for Hayden at a game and sticking it on to grey scrapbook paper and then putting it in a spray-painted blue frame. I had EVERYTHING so all I spent was time putting it together.




1 comment:
I know Hayden loves his new room. Its so cool!!
Post a Comment