Monday, October 09, 2006

Why three-year-olds shouldn't get married...

Just a note...Before you start wondering, this is not about your little girl. I don't know the kid and have never met her parents. Her name has been kept private to protect the girl and her family :)

A couple of weeks ago, right after Hayden said he was going to marry Alli he got concerned that Alli wouldn't want to marry him. He was asking, "Who will I marry if it is not Alli?" I was trying to tell him God would take care of it and would let him know who he should marry. So he didn't say much for a little while but I could tell he was still thinking about this. Finally, he said, "There's ***** but I can't marry her because she doesn't wipe her nose." We cracked up laughing...it was so funny!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, Hayden, stay away from the snotty nosed girls, in both meanings.

Regina said...

I'm going to tell McCulla she'd better start wiping her nose or no one will want to marry her, and it'll be true!

Laura said...

I don't even know what to say. I can't believe Hayden is still thinking about marriage. Talk about a planning for the future!!