Last night Hayden stayed with me for the first half of the Sunday night service. Bro. Ken was baptizing a young girl and they were both wearing the white robes. Hayden was watching intently until he whispered, "Did she die?" I wasn't sure I understood but again he asked the same question. I explained to him that she was showing everyone that Jesus was in her heart and that she was being baptized. That seemed to settle things but it is strange how kids think. I wonder where he got that?
3 comments:
It really is amazing what these kids know. Just think about the things they would say or think if they weren't being raised in church and in a Christian home. Praise God we are members of His family and have the best parenting resource there is!
Do you or Chad hang around any mormans?.....that was funny ;)
Maybe he was thinking about angels wearing white robes...they're in heaven...you go to heaven when you die. Who knows!
Post a Comment