Friday, May 25, 2007

Parker's idea of swimming lessons...


I got out the little pool for him to play in and he is loving it. He has been in there every day this week! He has all his animals out there and sets them up and gets them wet and just plays by himself.
You might be wondering why he is naked...he just doesn't like to wear a swimsuit so I didn't make him. When he is an adult and hanging out at the nudist colony, you will know where this came from :).

3 comments:

Candy said...

very cute! That Parker, he is something else! :)

Laura said...

I'll be sure to keep Kaylee away :) just kidding! Hey, as long as he's having fun, right!

Michelle said...

You know me, I don't like none of that "junk" hangin' about, put a diaper on that kid! Better yet some underwear! HA HA!