according to my 4 year old.
All questions were asked by Hayden's preschool teacher, Ms. Stephanie.
How old is your Mom? 60
When your Mom the prettiest? When she is going to a wedding.
What does your Mom like to make? Cookies
What does your Mom say? "I love you."
When is your Mom funny? When she tells me jokes.
What does you like about your Mom? That I love her.
What do you want to tell your Mom? I love her.
Where does your Mom work? The church
What does she do at work? She sings
What do you like to play with you Mom? Legos
I even learned some things :).
2 comments:
How funny! I LOVE to hear how kids answer questions. I stole your blog idea and asked Ethan all the same questions! I beat you on age, according to him I am 100.
I love his answers! Dalton said that I was 11, but according to Mrs. Stephanie, I was like the next to the oldest of the moms - I guess that means that you were the oldest :) - in Hayden's mind anyway!! These things are so cute. I think Michael & I did something similar one year in Sunday School.
Post a Comment